ORDERS: Supply of Orders
Goods ordered will be supplied subject to availability.
(a) will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from a failure to supply; and
(b) reserves the right to reduce the size of an order where goods are out of stock, in short supply or otherwise not available.
Goods which are out of stock but which are expected to be available at a future date will be recorded for later supply unless the Customer otherwise instructs Novella Distribution in writing. Unfulfilled back orders will be cancelled automatically 6 months from date of order.
Novella Distribution will ship wholesale orders when the invoice value of available stock exceeds $165 inc GST. For all shipments over $165, no freight or small order charges will be applied. Orders under that value will be held unless the customer authorises a small order surcharge of $12.95. Unfulfilled orders will be automatically cancelled 6 months from date of order.
Damages or Short Supply
All damages in supplied stock or short supply need to be reported within 5 days of delivery and a credit adjustment will be made. No liability is accepted by Novella Distribution for stock claimed after 5 days.
Currency All Australian accounts must be paid in Australian dollars.
Discount Titles will be invoiced at the agreed percentage discount between Novella Distribution and the retailer. Discounts may vary depending on the Product being purchased and discounts are subject to change.
Payment is to be made on invoice. Credit terms are Strictly 30 Days Net unless otherwise specified in writing by Novella Distribution.
TITLE All products supplied by Novella Distribution possess a reservation of title. Ownership of all goods supplied by Novella Distribution does not pass to the recipient until paid for in full. Until full payment is received it is the responsibility of the recipient to keep the goods insured and in mint condition. If the goods pass to a third party the title to the goods will still not pass to that third party until the initial invoice is paid.
INFORMATION FOR YOU For ordering or for title enquiry, please supply both the TITLE & ISBN.
All orders are firm sale only (excluding Event Stock - see below for details).
Special conditions apply to event stock.
1. You must specify that your order is for event stock at the time of placing the order, and advise the date and nature of the event.
2. Returns must be pre-authorised by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of the event date with your invoice reference, the quantity and title/s of the items you are returning.
3. Goods authorised for return will only be credited if they arrive to our warehouse in the same condition as when they were sold to the customer by Novella Distribution. If this is not the case, no credit will be issued by Novella Distribution. Any damage incurred at the event or during shipping from the customer to our warehouse remains the responsibility of the customer.
4. Any pricing stickers or other labelling must be removed (without damage) before returning the books. Books returned with stickers or labels attached will incur a minimum charge of $1 per book, which will be deducted from any return credits.
5. Authorised returns will only be accepted where the customer pays for all return freight costs.
6. Please ensure a copy of your Return Authorisation is included in your shipment.
7. Refunds are not issued for sale or return credits under any circumstances. Credit amounts may be used against future purchases.
8. Returns authorisations and returns are processed once a week only, so delays may occur.
9. Books must be returned within 14 days of authorisation.
Shipping Address for returns:
Att: Returns Dept
Unit 3, 5 Currumbin Court
CAPALABA QLD 4157
These terms and conditions are effective 1 August 2023 and may be updated at any time by Novella Distribution.